Lightboxes are personal folder which you can create on photostockworld by which you can add your favorite images. Lightboxes can be created as public or private. Any users can search or view the public lightboxes you created, however private lightboxes are accessible only to you, and is not searchable to others. You can add or remove images on lightboxes and there is no limit on the no. of lighboxes allowed for a user.
Add images to Lightbox
- On the search results page click on the lightbox icon on the mouseover of any thumbnail image.
- It will popup the lightbox window from where you can login if you are not already login
- You can create a new lightbox by providing a lightbox name and select whether to keep the lightbox as private or public
- Public lightboxes are searchable to any other users, even only you can manage it.
- Private lightboxes are accessible only to you, other users cannot search them
- After entering a name for the lightbox submit the form to add the image to this new lightbox
- Or you can select any existing lightbox name from the dropdown list and submit to add the image to that lightbox
Managing your Lightbox
- You can manage your lightboxes from 'My Lightboxes' page on My Account
- My Lightboxes will list all the lightboxes you have created. You can edit or delete any lightboxes
Images of a Lightbox
- Clicking on a lightbox will take into the image list of that lightbox
- You can remove any images from that lightbox clicking on the delete button
- You can also search for similar images or can add the image to your shopping cart
Edit a Lightbox
- On edit lightbox page, you can rename the lightbox name.
- Can change the type to Private or Public
- Can change the thumbnail image for a lightbox