Search Using Keywords
- Search with single or multiple words, it will search all words
- Multiple words can be seperated with a space or comma
- Refine your search further by applying Advanced Search Filters like Color, Image orientation, Image size, No. of people in the image
- Do not include single or double quotes in the search keywords
- Do not use special characters
- An advanced search is possible through Advanced Search page
- Can search with most popular keywords, displayed on the home page
- Search with Image Categories by selecting one or more categories on Image categories page
Narrow your search results by using 'Refine your search'
Once you find the initial set of images, you can refine your keyword search by using the 'Refine your search' feature, at the left side of any search results page.
Search by Image Keywords
You can click on any thumbnail to bring the more larger size and details of that image. This is the 'Image Detail' page. This page contains all the keywords associated with that image. Click on any image keyword to see other images of that keyword.
Search using Advanced Search page
In the Advanced Search Options you can narrow down your search using variables such as Color, Image orientation, Image size, No. of people in the image. You can also select one ore more image categories from the list.
Can search images which are similar to an image by clicking on the similar icon on mouseover over a thumbnail image on the search results page of on image detail page.
On the image detail page, it will display the name of the contributor of that image. There is also a link nearby which will list all the images of that contributor.